Buick Envista for Sale in Springfield, Missouri
Add another “E” to the Buick lineup. There’s the Encore, Envision, and Enclave. Now there is the Envista, all-new for 2024. What makes the Envista stand out from the other Buick SUVs? Let us count the ways.
Buick’s Most Affordable Crossover Yet
The Envista is touted as Buick’s most affordable SUV crossover yet. This new vehicle sits higher than a sedan but drives like a car, and it has the fuel economy to match. It gets 28/32 city/highway mpg, seats up to five people, and has up to 42 cubic feet of total cargo space when the second row of seats is folded down. It’s smaller than its older siblings, but has all of the same great features you love about Buick SUVs.
Safety and Technology Throughout the Lineup
All three trims, the Preferred, Sport Touring, and Avenir, come with standard safety features that help you avoid accidents no matter where you travel. You can turn these options on and off from the driver’s information screen on the front console.
- Front Pedestrian Braking in case the vehicle detects someone walking or biking in front of you.
- Automatic Emergency Braking to avoid a collision in front of you when traveling between 5 and 50 mph.
- Following Distance Indicator displays, on the dashboard, the time between you and the vehicle in front of you so you can judge whether you need to slow down.
- Forward Collision Alert warns you of a pending collision so you can take appropriate action.
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert utilizes a visual side-mirror alert that glows yellow to let you know there is a vehicle next to you.
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning uses a brief steering wheel turn if it detects you’re leaving a lane of traffic. This only works when the turn signal is off.
Just because this is the most affordable compact SUV in the Buick lineup, that doesn’t mean it skimps on high-tech features.
- 11-inch HD color touchscreen for infotainment and navigation
- 8-inch color driver information center
- 12-volt power outlet
- Six-speaker audio system
- 40/60 folding second-row seats
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity
- Available 8-way power driver seat
- Active Noise Cancellation for a quieter ride
- Available Adaptive Cruise Control
- Available Advanced Safety Package
- Buckle to Drive warning that prevents the vehicle from being shifted out of park temporarily until the seatbelt is buckled
- Available power moonroof
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- Available heated front seats and heated steering wheel
- Hill Start Assist
- Available keyless entry keypad and keyless open and start
- OnStar® and Buick® Connected Services
- Rear Seat Reminder to remind drivers to check the rear seat before leaving the vehicle
- Available remote start
Test Drive the All-New Buick Envista in Springfield, MO
Prepare for an affordable compact SUV from Buick thanks to the all-new Envista. Contact us, call (417) 866-6811, or schedule a test drive with our team. We’d love to see you drive one of these vehicles home.